Fashion! Jewelry! Fashion! Jewelry! Fashion! Jewelry! How exciting it is to talk about two of my favorite things! I am the owner of Boutique 1631 here in Augusta, Kansas. This is my first blog and I would like to let you in on a little about me. From the time I was little I was always wanting to create, decorate or make something. What kid is actually encouraged to paint walls different colors in their parents house? Me! Its funny how you are taught NOT to color or draw on the walls, but I was allowed to paint the walls. My parents have always been very encouraging of creativity no matter if a little paint got on the carpet. This passion has led me into adulthood. I thought it would be fun to give you 10 fun facts about me!
1) When I was dating my boyfriend in highschool (now my husband) he was asked, "Are you dating that colorful girl."
2) I wear a size 3 shoe. Ladies, imagine how hard it is to find shoes that don't have Big Bird or a i Carly show on them.
3) I love huge rings, the bigger the better.
4) My favorite saying is "Indulge in the art of over-accessorizing!
5) I have a younger brother named Ryan.
6) My favorite color is orange!
7) I have been married for 12 years.
8) I collect "I Love Lucy" collectibles.
9) I love Mexican Food
10) I hate top 10 lists. :)
I enjoy giving fashion advice to woman of all ages and playing, "dress up". Stay-tuned for fashion advice and some humor from 1631!