Earlier this week, I told you HERE about a guy who falsely claimed to have witnessed the infamous Benghazi attack and about the credibility mistakenly accorded his version of events by “60 Minutes,” the venerable newsmagazine on CBS.
And now the reporter on the story at issue is FESSING UP to the problem:
CBS correspondent Lara Logan [above] apologized to viewers Friday for a disputed “60 Minutes” report on the Benghazi attack and said the program would issue a correction.
“Today the truth is that we made a mistake,” Logan said on “CBS This Morning.”
At the center of the ...