On May 13th, a report of a mobile home on fire, at 1912 Madison, was received at 12:38 a.m. Before responding units, including Wellington Fire Department, Wellington Police, Wellington Electric Department, Kansas gas, and Emergency Management, arrived, they could see flames two blocks away. Upon arrival one mobile home was fully engulfed in flames and a fifth wheel trailer parked north of the mobile home was on fire. Staff initially began using large water streams but had water pressure problems from the fire hydrant. A second water supply hose line was established from a fire hydrant 1 ½ blocks away which took several minutes. The one occupant and his dog escaped with only a minor burn on the hand. A mobile home south of the fully engulfed mobile home was damaged by heat. A loss of $20,000 was suffered to all three trailers. There were no injuries.