The Ninnescah River near Belle Plaine marks its fifth highest level due to recent flood
The Ninnescah River near Belle Plaine is at 26.9 feet as of 7:10 this morning, but should be on its way down later this morning. This marks the fifth highest level the Ninnescah River has been recorded near Belle Plaine. The Arkansas River at Oxford is at 20.75 feet as of 7:05 this morning, and will be on its way back down later today. According to the National Weather Service, the Flood Warning continues for the Arkansas River At Oxford
* Until further notice.
* At 2:05 AM Thursday the stage was 20.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 20.7 feet by this
afternoon then begin falling.
The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Chikaskia River Near Corbin affecting Sumner County.
Do not drive into flooded areas or go around barricades. Nearly two
feet of water will carry most vehicles away. Turn around don`t drown.
259 AM CDT Thu Oct 11 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Chikaskia River Near Corbin.
* Until Friday morning.
* At 2:30 AM Thursday the stage was 15.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
The Walnut River is at 24.97 feet in Winfield, as of 7 a.m., and will not fall back below flood stage until sometime tomorrow evening.