Wellington Fire Department and EMS were dispatched just before 2:00 p.m. Tuesday afternoon to 1529 North C in Wellington.  Upon arrival, a 45 year old man there was found to be unresponsive.   His name has not been released.  EMS crews did perform medical care but were unable to revive the single occupant of the home.  High concentrations of Carbon Dioxide were detected in the house and a generator was found inside.  A dog was also found unresponsive and given oxygen.  The dog was taken to a local veterinarian and was still on fluids and becoming more alert as of Wednesday morning.